St. James Parish


St. James in Colgan is recognized as the second oldest parish in the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Toronto, having been established in 1830.

The parish church of St. James (above middle) is the mother of two mission churches: St Francis Xavier in Tottenham (above left) built in 1885 and St Mary's in Achill (above right) built in 1893.

Please visit our parish website:  click here